Index of /~kb0iic/livecdupd
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory -
archive/ 17-Mar-2013 14:39 -
livecdupd.txt 15-Sep-2013 05:03 2.0K
x86/ 15-Sep-2013 06:09 -
x86_64/ 15-Sep-2013 06:09 -
Presenting the unofficial x86 and x86_64 6.3 r2160 updated lfs livecd.
There are two livecd's to build recent CLFS and LFS 7.x version releases.
The x86 directory includes the x86 lfs livecd whith a 32-bit kernel
and 32-bit userspace and no sources, but with a wget-list to grab the sources
The x86_64 directory includes the x86_64 lfs livecd with a 64-bit kernel
and 64-bit userspace and no sources, but with a wget-list to grab the sources
Users with IDE devices may need to use the following kernel option
Thanks to Richard for debugging issues regarding 80 conductor IDE
cables not being used and not being able to use the livecd.
- Added Git 18.104.22.168
- Updated make to 3.82
- Updated wget to 1.14
- Updated sudo to 1.8.7
- Added lm-sensors 3.3.3
- Updated e2fsprogs to 1.41.14 to support ext4 filesystem
- Added xz to meet host system requirements (5.0.4 version installed)
- Added tar to use xz decompressor (1.26 version installed)
- Updated Linux kernel to 3.11.1 kernel to exceed host system
- Updated iproute2 to 3.11.0
- Replaced jhalfs with current svn of jhalfs r3718 (CLFS changes in commit)
- Replaced the LFS BOOK HTML and XML from 7.3 with 7.4
- Removed the source and added a wget list with good links at ftp.osuosl.org
- Adjusted configs so that the nickname for irc clients is livecdupd
- Adjusted configs so that irc clients will connect to freenode support
- Adjusted configs so that the 7.3 book will be referenced
- Changed VOLUME ID of the lfs livecd's
- Changed isolinux boot.msg
- Adjusted init in initramfs for 32 and 64 bit
- Updated pciid usbid databases
Please do not message the LFS mailing lists for support of this livecd.
Message William Harrington at kb0iic at gmail dot com
or Berzerkula in the #cross-lfs, #lfs, or #lfs-support channels at Freenode IRC.